Please contact me for details of my free HypnoBirthing introductory sessions.
My name is Sandy and i am a nurse and a birth Doula.I am a Certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner (Mongan Method) and affiliated with the HypnoBirthing Institute.
I live in Chelsea,Victoria where i teach group classes. I also teach private classes in your own home.
After witnessing the HypnoBirth of one of my grandaughters I believe that every woman has the right to know about this wonderful program.
Watching my daughter labour easily and without any pain,with a smile on her face and so calm and peaceful is a memory I will cherish forever.It was childbirth just the way nature intended.
Let me show you how you can also achieve an amazing birth experience. This has to be the best and most natural way to birth whether you decide to have your baby in the hospital or at home.
Click here to view an Introduction
Birtheasy in the News : September 2010
The Benefits of HypnoBirthing:
• Eliminate or greatly reduce the need for medical intervention and painkillers.
• Shorten the first stage of labour by several hours.
• Eliminates fatigue during labour, leaving mother fresh, awake and energetic.
• Eliminate the risk of hyperventilation from "shallow" breathing methods.
• Promote special bonding of mother, baby and birthing companion.
• Reduce the risk of pelvic floor damage.
• Foster more rapid postnatal recovery.
• Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience it is meant to be.
• Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion.
• Results in a calm and alert baby who sleeps and feeds well.
• Promotes fewer breech presentations and other special circumstances.
HypnoBirthing Mothers are making choices -- creating change!
In 2007 15.5% of US HypnoBirthing mothers birthed via C-Section, compared the the national average of 32%
12% of HypnoBirthing mothers chose to birth in the comfort of their homes. The national average is less than 1%.
6% of HypnoBirthing mothers chose to birth in freestanding birth centres. The national average is less than 1%.
Over 70% of HypnoBirthing mothers birthing vaginally had unmedicated births.
Birtheasy in the News.March 2009: